We’ve put together a simple guide on how to complete your checklist of must have bras and be prepared for any wardrobe need. Wouldn’t it be nice to have the perfect bra ready to wear in your lingerie drawer? For an example, follow the link provided for the styles pictured below.
- Three nude bras considered everyday t-shirt or lace:
- Two black bras considered everyday t-shirt or lace:
- One sports bra, moderate to firm support:
- Two strapless bras, one in a nude skin tone and one in black:
- Fashion color for spring (light shade such as pink or soft blue)
- Fashion color for fall (dark hue like navy or red)
We suggest having a minimum of 10 styles, for every day and all occasions. Your bras will last longer if you give them a break by rotating them on a daily basis and washing after every other wear. When the oil from your skin sits in the band and straps this will breakdown the elasticity making them stretch and no longer fit properly. For step-by-step washing instructions visit our Bra Care Guide.