Welcome our newest Bits of Lace Intern, Asheton! Asheton Rose Graham, 20, attends college at The Art Institute of Charleston where she is majoring in Fashion Design. We are pleased to have her join our team!
1. Who is your favorite fashion designer?
– Elie Saab and Ralph Lauren
2. What is your current Ready-to-Wear trend obsession?
– I am currently and completely obsessed with tea-length skirts. If you ask me, a tea-length skirt should be a staple to any woman’s wardrobe. I find something to be so elegant and timeless about a tea length skirt. In those warmer months, I love paring mine with a crop top and a sassy pair of heels. I like to switch it up in the colder months by pairing it with one of my favorite sweaters and blazer topped off with some fun heeled booties.
3. Which lingerie brand do you love the most?
– I have a deep admiration for Simone Perele lingerie because every collection is inspired by art, travel, and culture. Simone Perele lingerie speaks to a woman’s natural curves. The creativity and passion behind Perele’s designs accomplish a superior fit, unparalleled comfort, and sophisticated styling for the modern day woman. C’est très magnifique!
4. What’s your favorite lingerie item and why?
– My favorite lingerie item is a chemise because it is not only sexy but a very practical piece to any woman’s wardrobe.
5. Do you like the exposed bra trend we saw on the runways for Spring?
– I LOVE it! I fell in love with this trend because you can achieve a sexy but meek balance between exposure and coverage. As a woman, I have an appreciation for pretty lingerie and the confidence it brings to the modern day woman. The concept of this trend puts your bra on display but in a way that sex appeal can be moderately controlled.
(Monique Lhuillier RTW Spring/Summer ’15)
6. Favorite style bra?
– My absolute favorite style bra is a dainty lace demi cup.
7. Favorite swimwear line?
– My favorite swimwear line is Eres!
8. What are you most excited to learn about, while being an intern at Bits of Lace?
– During my time at Bits of Lace, I want to grow in knowledge about the broad world of lingerie and everything it has to offer to the modern day woman. I hope to gain a passion to help empower women to feel confident, sexy, and how to embrace their curves.
9. What is your dream job?
– My dream job is to become a custom bridal and evening gown designer. My fashion passion is rooted in my southern heritage. It has been said that there is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a southern woman’s voice and my designs are inspired by the true beauty of The South.
10. What do you love most about Bits of Lace?
– What I love most about Bits of Lace is the detail-oriented mentality of the staff. I feel so comfortable working with confident and beautiful women who value professionalism, customer service, and product knowledge. I admire that Bits of Lace’s core component is to provide a specialty bra fitting with trained professionals in a personal and private atmosphere. I have never experienced such pleasant and warm customer service. I feel privileged to have an opportunity to intern with this wonderful company and staff!
Author: McKenzie Welch (email@example.com)
Bits of Lace Charleston
302 King St
Charleston, SC 29401
Bits of Lace Mt Pleasant
453 W Coleman Blvd
Mt Pleasant, SC 29403