Am I wearing the right size bra?
Imagine yourself in a room with your four best girlfriends. Studies show that only one woman in the room is actually wearing the correct bra size. Hard to believe, but true.
A woman’s body is constantly changing with each pound lost and gained, each baby born, each change in exercise routine, any major hormonal fluctuation and yes- each passing birthday. A woman’s body is not a static statue, but an ever changing figure that deserves to be outfitted correctly. When adjusting other areas of your life, why not devote a little time to adjust your bra size as well.
How do I know if I’m wearing the wrong size?
- Do your straps slip off your shoulders?
- Do your straps cut into your shoulders?
- Does your back band rise up?
- Does your back band dig into your skin and leave marks?
- Does your breast tissue fall out of your cups?
- Do your cups gap and sag with loose material?
- Does your underwire lay on your breast tissue?
- Does your underwire lift off your ribcage?
- Does the center bridge of your bra lift off your sternum?
If you answered no to all of these questions, you’re the one woman in the room wearing the right size. Congratulations!
If you answered yes to these questions, read our fitting guide. And promise us you’ll never settle for a bad fit again.