Plus Size Underwire Bras
- cups are constructed of three panels of fabric, giving you full brea...
Style: 0162760|0162761Price From:$148
- non-padded, sheer tulle construction with a layer of mesh lining the...
- heart shaped cups are a molded, foam with a soft microfiber lining, ...
- full figure bra with extra support for larger busts, plus size bra ...
- lightly padded plus size bra offers your bust a natural shape - sof...
- full figure bra with extra support for larger busts - the softest s...
great for asymmetrical breasts wonderful open neckline adds sex appea...
Style: 0162122|0162123Price From:$123
Style: perfectly smooth t-shirt bra, seamless underwire Fabric: soft ...
- Three panel cup to lift, center and shape - Sheer mesh embroidered ...
- plus size plunge (non-padded) bra - deep plunging neckline, lacey e...
- full cup underwire support bra - luxurious embroidered cup and stra...
- full cup comfort plus size bra - three-part panel support, horizont...
- full figure underwire bra - top, best selling style of seamless T-s...
- lightly padded, spacer, seamless t-shirt underwire bra with full cup...
- most versatile bra type - deep V neckline means you can wear any lo...
Style: 0262124|0262125Price From:$110
Bits of Lace plus size underwire bras offer elegant and beautiful support. Enjoy these sexy selections from your favorite brands and feel a fit and comfort unlike anything you've ever experienced. Our plus size wired bras are available in both molded and contour cups; some basic, some with sexy embellishments. Whatever you choose, rest assured that you will look flawless and fabulous.
Underwire bras have a built in wire into the underside of the cup of the bra, which is intended to life, separate, shape and provide additional support. The bras are most useful to women with a fuller bust in order to minimize discomfort and maximize lift, but any woman can benefit from the support an underwire can bring. Our plus size underwire bras come in all shapes and sizes and have been in widespread in use since the twentieth century. They are a staple of any woman's bra collection and easily available.
The wire of the underwire bra is usually made of metal or plastic. It is sewn into the bra fabric and under each cup from the center to the armpit. Many types of bras utilize this underwire to support the breasts such as demi bras, full cup bras, plunge bras, nursing bras, and even bodysuits. These types are all different but all use the underwire in the same manner. Its solid construction and versatility adds comfort and support to any style. These bras are among highest growing segment of the bra market as of 2005 and are even used in swimsuits as well. These bras have been known to cause health problems and pain if not worn correctly. Most women don't even know they are wearing a bra incorrectly, for this please refer to our fitting guide on the front page.
These bras are the go to bras for most women. Be it a night out on the town or a romantic date they will always support and shape to impress. Take care to hand-wash your underwire bra or machine wash only on a “delicate” cycle. This is to prevent the underwire from separating from the bra and ripping through the fabric. Because these bras are so widespread in use they face increased scrutiny. The concept of an underwire bra is not a new one, and can be traced all the way back to an 1893 patent that used a device that placed a rigid plate under the breasts for stability. All the way from maximizing cleavage presentation to reducing it or even having it already build into your clothing, the underwire is an essential part of any woman's wardrobe and cannot be forgotten. Always improving and changing with the styles or seasons, underwire bras will always be the mainstay of women across the globe.