Bra Sizing Tips:
Are You Wearing the Right Bra Size?
Imagine yourself in a room with your four best girlfriends. Studies show that only one of you are actually wearing the right size bra. Hard to believe, but true.
A woman’s body is constantly changing, with each pound lost or gained, each baby born, new exercise routine, major hormonal fluctuation and each passing birthday. A woman’s body is not a static statue, but an ever changing figure that should be correctly outfitted.
When adjusting other areas of your life, why not devote a little time to adjust your bra size as well?
How Do You Know If You’re Wearing the Right Size?
- Do your straps slip off your shoulders?
- Do your straps cut into your shoulders?
- Does your back band rise up?
- Does your back band dig into your skin and leave marks?
- Does your breast tissue fall out of your cups?
- Do your cups gap and sag with loose material?
- Does your underwire lay on your breast tissue?
- Does your underwire lift off your ribcage?
- Does the center bridge of your bra lift off your sternum?
If you answered no to all of these questions, you’re the one woman in the room wearing the right size. Congratulations!
If you answered yes to these questions, read our Size Guide and promise us you’ll never settle for a bad fit again.